- Beauty Buys to Beat the Heat
- NorthPark Update: Filling the Gap that Barney’s Left Behind
- Want Tickets to Taylor Swift’s Sold-Out RED Tour….
- Berlin Opens Life-Sized Barbie Dreamhouse
- Miley Cyrus Tops Maxim’s Hot 100 – Anyone else surprised?
- Why We Should Treat Our Face the Way We Treat Our Feet
- Garage Magazine’s “Take My Picture” Explores Street Fashion Blogs and what they mean to the fashion world
- Amy Poehler’s Sound Advice on Boston and Self Care
Happy first week of September everyone! Are you all excited about fall fashion and all the layering ahead? Well I was too until the other day when I was reading Hilary Kennedy’s most recent style post whe...
As August comes to close so does summer. But don't be sad, the Fashion Industry Gallery’s F.I.G. Finale is coming up and its bringing you some serious deals. The ...
Remember back when Lady GaGa was just starting to take over the pop music world with songs like Just Dance and Poker Face? Back when we hadn't quite seen the full potential of her fashion imagination and the ...
When it comes to fixing our hair where would be without bobby pins? Well we might not be completely lost, but putting our hair up and making it look good would definitely be exponentially more difficult. But ...
Dallas personality Hilary Kennedy makes a great point when she says "Just because you have the money to spend on an expensive wardrobe doesn’t mean you should." Sometimes even when you can drop serious ...
If you are a local designer who's ready share your work on the runway make sure to be at Guns & Roses Boutique this Saturday. Starting at 12 p.m. and finishing at 2 p.m. the Designer's Choice Fashion Prev...