- Beauty Buys to Beat the Heat
- NorthPark Update: Filling the Gap that Barney’s Left Behind
- Want Tickets to Taylor Swift’s Sold-Out RED Tour….
- Berlin Opens Life-Sized Barbie Dreamhouse
- Miley Cyrus Tops Maxim’s Hot 100 – Anyone else surprised?
- Why We Should Treat Our Face the Way We Treat Our Feet
- Garage Magazine’s “Take My Picture” Explores Street Fashion Blogs and what they mean to the fashion world
- Amy Poehler’s Sound Advice on Boston and Self Care
New Designer Adrienne Sparkman Hall talks about launching her first line Noble Elizabeth and the women who inspired its classic look
October the 9th marked the capsule launch of Noble Elizabeth, the first line from one of Dallas’ newest designers Adrienne Sparkman Hall. Adrienne, whose prominent Dallas family has made many historical c...
With October comes not only the cooling of the weather and the turning of leaves but also the celebration of breast cancer awareness. In the spirit of awareness here are some facts from the National Breast ...
For those of you just joining us check out Part One of this article where I explain how I ended up at NY for Fashion Week 2013 for the Spring/Summer collections and give you a taste of some New York street ...
How does a person become a leader? Some say people are born leaders while others contend that leadership is a skill you develop over time. But no matter how one achieves the status of leader, either through a...
Another Fashion Week has come and gone and through the flurry of fashion shows, photographs and video we now know what Spring 2014 is going look like in terms of style and it looks pretty good. I know this no...
This past Wednesday afternoon a group ladies of Dallas’ chapter of Fashion Group International arrived at Champagnes Luxe for lunch and a chance to hear Stacey Shieffelin speak about her success and experie...