- Beauty Buys to Beat the Heat
- NorthPark Update: Filling the Gap that Barney’s Left Behind
- Want Tickets to Taylor Swift’s Sold-Out RED Tour….
- Berlin Opens Life-Sized Barbie Dreamhouse
- Miley Cyrus Tops Maxim’s Hot 100 – Anyone else surprised?
- Why We Should Treat Our Face the Way We Treat Our Feet
- Garage Magazine’s “Take My Picture” Explores Street Fashion Blogs and what they mean to the fashion world
- Amy Poehler’s Sound Advice on Boston and Self Care
Whether used as an accent or the centerpiece, lace played a big role in almost all of the spring 2013 runway shows. I found this pretty disheartening, since I have literally no lace in my closet. None. I’...
This past Dallas weekend has been the hottest this year, and though it made for a few unfortunately sweaty moments, it was a perfect reminder that summer is on its way – time to plan accordi...
Consider me a freak of nature. A freak of nature who at 23 years old has never had a facial or a massage. At least until this past Tuesday, when the good people of Exhale Spa offered to resolve one of those p...
Iam so incredibly guilty of the thing I’m about to warn you against: flowers for Mother’s Day. There was a photo via while t...
Bergdorf Goodman. If you are a lover of fashion you know this name and what it means to shop there and if you are a designer you know what it means to have them carry your line, it means you've made it. The s...
Wine makes daily living easier, less hurried, with fewer tensions and more tolerance. – Benjamin Franklin
Pair these wise words from Ben with many a scholarly text boasting the health benefits of drinki...