- Beauty Buys to Beat the Heat
- NorthPark Update: Filling the Gap that Barney’s Left Behind
- Want Tickets to Taylor Swift’s Sold-Out RED Tour….
- Berlin Opens Life-Sized Barbie Dreamhouse
- Miley Cyrus Tops Maxim’s Hot 100 – Anyone else surprised?
- Why We Should Treat Our Face the Way We Treat Our Feet
- Garage Magazine’s “Take My Picture” Explores Street Fashion Blogs and what they mean to the fashion world
- Amy Poehler’s Sound Advice on Boston and Self Care
How to Dress Like a Leader: An interview with Ed Shaikh of Hadleigh’s Bespoke
How does a person become a leader? Some say people are born leaders while others contend that leadership is a skill you develop over time. But no matter how one achieves the status of leader, either through a...
A quick trip to New York Fashion Week Part One: Street Fashion Weekend
Another Fashion Week has come and gone and through the flurry of fashion shows, photographs and video we now know what Spring 2014 is going look like in terms of style and it looks pretty good. I know this no...
Stacey Schieffelin talks about empowerment through sharing with Dallas’ Fashion Group International
This past Wednesday afternoon a group ladies of Dallas’ chapter of Fashion Group International arrived at Champagnes Luxe for lunch and a chance to hear Stacey Shieffelin speak about her success and experie...
Don’t let the Lingering Heat Put a Cramp in your Fall Style
Happy first week of September everyone! Are you all excited about fall fashion and all the layering ahead? Well I was too until the other day when I was reading Hilary Kennedy’s most recent style post whe...
Good deals and good finds at the F.I.G. Finale
As August comes to close so does summer. But don't be sad, the Fashion Industry Gallery’s F.I.G. Finale is coming up and its bringing you some serious deals. The ...
Your own hair bow
Remember back when Lady GaGa was just starting to take over the pop music world with songs like Just Dance and Poker Face? Back when we hadn't quite seen the full potential of her fashion imagination and the ...