Cosmetic Review: Mineral Fusion
have to be honest-I hadn’t seen Mineral Fusion before a few weeks ago. There are so many cosmetic brands in the world today, and it’s impossible to notice them all, which is why word of mouth and trying out samples can make all the difference. Samples of Mineral Fusion came across my desk, and it was love at first try.
There are several reasons this brand caught my eye:
1. This line works for even the most sensitive skin types.
2. All of the products are made in the USA and many of them are still handmade.
3. The products are free of gluten, parabens, talc, artificial colors, synthetic fragrances, SLS, and phthalates.
4. Mineral Fusion has officially partnered with the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence to support women in need.
5. This line is committed to sustainability and utilize wind power, soy inks, packaging from recycled materials and packaging that is recyclable.
If these heartfelt reasons aren’t enough, then you can take it from me, these products are lovely! I gave the Bronzer a try so I could retain some semblance of a rosy glow in the winter, and it blends beautifully into your skin. In fact, it stayed put all day. I love it when I don’t have to re-touch!
I also enjoyed smoothing on Mineral Fusion lipstick, which stayed put much longer than I thought it would. Lipsticks can be finicky when it comes to staying power, but Mineral Fusion lipstick hangs around long after you’ve sipped that coffee and taken a few bites of bagel. Plus, the colors aren’t too bright or too sheer. These lipsticks are the perfect balance of a natural look and polished touch.
Verdict? Check this line out…especially if you like to buy products made in the USA and that are good for your body. Plus, don’t you feel good when you do Mother Nature a solid, too? I know I do.