Ten Reasons to Get Excited for Fall
ove the trees until their leaves fall off, then encourage them to try again next year.”
― Chad Sugg
Now that the leaves are finding their place swirling on the ground as the autumn breeze sets in, it’s time to look forward to all things cozy and comfortable…..
1. Wearing scarves. Nothing makes an outfit complete like a warm, fuzzy, soft scarf.
2. Warm mugs with whipped cream. Who doesn’t love a warm cup of joe or Earl Grey?
3. Preppy fall fashion. It’s the time of year when a plaid skirt is a welcome change from the maxi-dress.
4. Boots, boots, boots. Any excuse to wear boots! A good pair of boots can make any day better.
5. Tailgating. What better excuse to eat, drink and be merry with friends? (And even if football isn’t your thing, you can still eat, drink, and be merry!)
6. Over the knee socks. Because socks aren’t meant to hang out around your ankles. They need some knee.
7. Cozy time with a blanket and a good book on a chilly day. (Check out the New York Times Best Seller list for your next must-read.)
8. Manis and pedis take a dark turn. Rich and deep colors reign supreme.
9. Pumpkin everything. Pies, soups, decor….pumpkins are the happiness squash.
10. Sleeping one hour later. Who among us doesn’t need more sleep? Thank you, Autumn.