Winter Coats Under $200
big cozy winter coat is perpetually on my list of necessities because I never want to buckle down and buy it. Partially because the search for a coat that makes me look more like Blake Lively and less like the Michelin Man is never ending and mostly because whenever you buy a wardrobe staple with that much fabric, you know it ain’t gonna be cheap.
So I’ve scoured the web to find some a-mah-zing coats all under $200. It’s possible y’all!
- Via Spiga Cable Knit Puffer Coat
- Betsey Johnson Coat, Faux-Fur-Trim Hooded Quilted Parka
- Kenneth Cole New York Short Belted Puffer With Faux-Fur Collar
- Talbots Refined Puffer Coat
- Andrew Marc Magnum Puffer Coat
- Women’s Elie Tahari Exclusive for Neiman Marcus Giselle Puffer Coat
- Kenneth Cole New York Long Belted Puffer With Hood