What to Wear to Your Holiday Party
he holiday party invites and evites are right around the corner, so it’s never a bad idea to get a jump on the season and have your fashion arsenal ready. Here are a few stylish ideas on what to have on hand for each event you’re going to eat, drink, and be merry at…
1. Office Holiday Party: This ASOS Exclusive Skater Dress With Peter Pan Collar is only $70, and is both conservative and festive.
2. Christmas Party with Friends: This Torn by Ronny Kobo Mina Velvet Dress ($208) is shimmering and f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s. Your girlfriends will be green with envy. (Or gold with envy.)
3. The Holi-date: A full-feathered skirt on this ASOS Exclusive Dress With Feather Skirt for $140 is sexy, flirty, and fun. Need I say more?
4. The Family Dinner Party: A textured jacquard pattern mimics lavish brocade on an elegant silk dress from Nanette Lepore. A bit pricey at $398, you can take comfort in that this is a timeless piece that you can accessorize over and over.
5. The Ugly Christmas Sweater Party: Okay, it isn’t really ugly, it’s more of a “cute” way to usher in winter and still look stylish while everyone else is sporting their hideous holiday teddy bear sweaters. It’s $61, and is the perfect way to fit in at the ugly sweater party…kinda.