Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
ext month is the official month of all things pumpkin, so why not get in the fall spirit with this Pumpkin Pie Smoothie?
The recipe is simple, and the result is like Grandma’s special Thanksgiving dessert and a health shake all in one.
- 1/2 banana (peeled, frozen, diced)
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree (Libby’s)
- 1/3 cup FF plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4-1cup lt vanilla almond milk
- Sprinkle of pumpkin spice (Cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and allspice)
- Sprinkle of cinnamon (optional) Pinch of cloves 1tsp vanilla 4-5 ice cubes
If you’d like to add to add “healthy” whipped cream, visit this link.
Blend it all together, and you’ve got a Pumpkin Pie Smoothie, folks. Embrace your inner pilgrim and make one today!